Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Clan HoC Hiring
Updates for future tournaments! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:34 pm by Mason rox

» is it me....
Updates for future tournaments! EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:58 pm by narwak

» The most fun thing ever!
Updates for future tournaments! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:18 am by D00mB0x

» who has the new maps
Updates for future tournaments! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:05 pm by narwak

» increasing site membership
Updates for future tournaments! EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:04 pm by narwak

Updates for future tournaments!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D00mB0x
Admin
D00mB0x

Updates for future tournaments! Empty
PostSubject: Updates for future tournaments!   Updates for future tournaments! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:41 pm

O.K.

I plan on editing this post as new ideas come to me, I have some things that need to be a bit more thought out before I post them up for you guys, but in the mean time this is what I have.

Referee's

These will be regular players who play in the game and understand all of the rules to the game 110% before hand. As I'm sure you guys noticed there was some miscommunication for the first tournament and I want to solve that.
In order to apply to be a referee post an app in the events section as following:

PLAYERNAMES APPLICATION

GT:
First Name:
Hours available:
Why you would be a good referee:

Referee's will also be moderators here on the forum!

Token/Points System
I don't think all tournaments should have prizes such as the first one, but instead have some that award kind of like Tournament Points or something similar. By competiting in a Non-Prize tournament you get 1 token point, prize tournaments will then require you to have x number of token points.

This would be useful so as we don't have half full rosters but only half show up, and we know we can trust the players to show up because they have in the past. I'm thinking there would be better uses for the Points system just not sure of all of it.

Feeback would be appreciated guys, I will reply and update this thread as I get new ideas and feature updates!
Back to top Go down
https://gowforum.forumotion.com
narwak

narwak

Updates for future tournaments! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates for future tournaments!   Updates for future tournaments! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:38 pm

i think thats a great idea, and id even maybe like to be a ref, after you explain to me how these tournaments are spose to work of course Razz
(ive played with MLG, so ive never really had to actually hsot a tournament, normally their the ones who knwo what there doing )
Back to top Go down
https://gowforum.forumotion.com/

Updates for future tournaments!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Info & News-
Jump to: